Below are two non-surgical cosmetic case studies performed by our Aesthetic Physician Dr Adina Blaj. In both situations Dr Blaj works to ‘enhance’ the contouring in different areas of their faces. Her intention is not to change, but to maximise their beauty.
CASE STUDY ONE: FEMALE IN HER 20S
- Slightly sunken lateral-cheeks.
- Reposition her cheek at a slightly higher and more attractive angle.
- Connect the anterior part of her cheeks to the hairline, creating a beautiful flow to the eye to increase her natural beauty.
FEMALE CLIENT RESULTS IMMEDIATELY AFTER TREATMENT.
CASE STUDY TWO: MALE IN HIS 40S
- Excessive detailing on the face due to loss of underlying fat and muscle tone.
- Smoothen his skin by taking away detail around the eyes and enhance his lateral cheeks.
- Create a strong ‘square shape’ jawline (on a 90 degree angle) to make his face more ‘masculine’.
- Subtle and ‘natural looking’ lip enhancement (patient request).
MALE CLIENT RESULTS IMMEDIATELY AFTER TREATMENT.
MALE CLIENT RESULTS 85 DAYS AFTER TREATMENT.
With the after photos taken immediately after the treatment, there is some post-treatment swelling involved. As you can notice with the male client, the results are much clearer a few weeks to a couple of months after the treatment, when the swelling has gone down.
Dr Adina Blaj is available by appointment at All Saint Clinic Double Bay and North Parramatta.