For smooth, pearl-like skin texture, look now further that our advanced Pearl laser technology. Pearl laser is an ablative fractional laser which delivers intense heat to the treatment area to vaporize skin cells and stimulate a collagen production response.
Pearl laser procedure treats:
- Fine Lines & Wrinkles: Collagen growth reduces signs of early aging.
- Facial Skin Laxity: Collagen stimulation plumps the skin.
- Uneven Skin Tone: Hyper-pigmented skin cells are broken down and fresh skin cells are revealed.
- Uneven Skin Texture: Deposits of dead and damaged cells are removed to smooth skin texture.
- Acne Scars: Ablative energy breaks down scar tissue to allow for healthier cell growth.
Most patients undergo one to two weeks of downtime following a Pearl laser procedure. Reddened and raw skin, and some swelling are common following ablative laser resurfacing treatments like Pearl laser. Patients can expect skin discoloration for several weeks. Diligent skin care and limited sun exposure with appropriate UV protection can reduce downtime.
The results of a Pearl laser are not able to be seen immediately following the treatment. As skin rejuvenates and regrows, the results will develop over a few weeks and continue to evolve for up to three to six months. Limiting sun exposure and wearing sunscreen lessens the risk of irregular skin pigmentation.