Smooth Out Fine Lines with Wrinkle Relaxers
Unlike other kinds of invasive facial rejuvenation procedures, anti-wrinkle injections, or wrinkle relaxers, take only minutes to perform and require no downtime. Using a very fine needle, the facial muscles that are responsible for unsightly wrinkles and fine lines are injected to make them relax, thereby smoothing the overlying skin.
Anti-Wrinkle Injections Performed with Precision and Care
At All Saint Clinic, our team of experienced doctors only use the highest quality products that temporarily improve the appearance of both moderate to severe lines. Commonly, anti-wrinkle injections are utilised in the upper and lower face to treat areas such as:
- Frown lines
- Horizontal forehead lines
- Crow’s feet (lines around the eyes)
- Bunny Lines (on your nose when smiling)
However, anti-wrinkle injections are versatile in their application and All Saint Clinic doctors are highly experienced in utilising these injections for:
- Jawline slimming – reducing the masseter muscle bulk to give a softer and more slim aesthetic to the lower face
- TMD disorder (or Bruxism) – this aching ailment causes irritation in the jaw area and can often lead to teeth grinding and pain in the jaw area.
- Jawline definition – platysma muscle injections
- Excessive sweating, or hyperhidrosis – anti-wrinkle injections are also highly effective for treating excessive sweating by blocking the release of acetylcholine, causing sweat glands to stop producing sweat. Around 20-25 minor injections to the underarm area may last up to 10 months, or even longer.
Anti-wrinkle injections will work on both the dynamic lines (those that appear when you express) and static wrinkle (those that remain regardless of expression). For deep static lines, regular anti-wrinkle injections may lead to a notable improvement over time.
Side Effects of Wrinkle Relaxer Treatment
The procedure is invariably very well tolerated. Following your treatment, you can expect some mild redness and swelling in the treatment areas for approximately 10-20 mins. Bruising is possible but should it occur it is commonly mild, and most people will have their injections and then return to their daily activities with no-one the wiser that they have even had a treatment.
When will I notice results?
Typically, patients will start to notice the effect of the treatment in 3-4 days. However, it takes approximately 2 weeks for the full effect of the anti-wrinkle treatment to be seen. Typically, the effect will last up to 3-4 months dependent on the individual, dose, and treatment area.
Book an anti-wrinkle injection treatment at one of our Sydney clinics
To create a treatment plan personalised just for you, book a consultation today with the Elite Skin Team at All Saint Clinic, Sydney’s leading luxury skin clinic. Click the button below to book at one of our locations in Double Bay or North Parramatta.
Before and After photos are not guarantees that your results will be the same or even similar as each individual patient's results will be different. Before undergoing a cosmetic medical treatment, ensure that you understand that individual results may vary and that you are aware of the risks and potential complications associated with the procedure.
Image: Copyright All Saint Clinic. All rights reserved. Reproduction of this image without written permission may result in copyright infringement and will result in immediate legal action.